Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! This year I am thankful for family. For my handsome, wonderful husband. Stu takes such good care of Burke and I, he is my best friend and we have so much fun together. He makes me laugh all the time and both Burke and I light up when he is around. And...he is cancer free! I am thankful for my healthy, happy, beautiful son. Burke is the best and I love being with him. I am thankful for my parents, in-laws and siblings. Thanks for all of your love and support. I love that you are all a part of my life.


Happy Thanksgiving from Burke! He's all dressed up and ready to go to Grandma Madelyn and Grandpa Al's for turkey dinner.


We trimmed the tree as a family the day after Thanksgiving. So far, Burke hasn't really paid the lights any attention, but I'm sure once he does we won't be able to keep him away. Oh and check out those upper teeth!! 3 with a 4th on the way! That will make 6 total!

So cute.


It snowed again today, so Burke went outside to help Dad shovel.


What a grin our little man has! Burke loves the snow.


More pics in front of the tree.


Burke and Simon. Simon just got a bath and Burke has his Christmas sweater on.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm thankful for you. You are a good and happy person & I'm glad to have you for my friend, so glad. :)
    I love Burke's Santa hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jules! I'm glad we are friends too.

    ReplyDelete