Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goodbye Marie and Joe

What a wonderful visit we had with Marie and Joe!!!! I seriously feel so lucky to have such an amazing sister and brother-in-law! Marie is beautiful and funny and the best friend ever. Joe is one bad mamma jamma, he is hilarious and he's doing an awesome job in Dental school and working working butt off. We are all so proud of you. The only thing that would have made the visit better is if it were longer. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!! Here is a brief recap of their visit...



Nice glasses Joe. A little small though, don't you think??


What a cute couple!


Merry Christmas from the Graters.


Joe and Dallin playing FIFA at my Mom's house on the XBOX.


Calvin and Santa Baby.


I love this picture of me and my sister. Marie you are so pretty!


Santa and Grandma Madelyn having fun together. :)


Hangin' with the guys...Calvin, Joe, Dallin and Stu.


Mom and Al = True Love Always!!


Abe, Mom, Vanessa and me having fun hanging at my Mom's house during the holidays.


Marie and I went on a long walk with Simon. He gets tuckered out when we go for too long so I brought the stroller for him to ride in. We left Burke at home sleeping with Stu and you should have seen the looks we got when folks realized we had a dog bundled up snuggly in a baby stroller. It was pretty funny.


Marie and I getting home from our walk.



Saying goodbye to Joe and Marie at the airport. We love you and will miss you!!!

Burke playing in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment