Thursday, January 28, 2010

Burke Abraam Grater

Introducing Burke the amazing Grater baby! Our camera is malfunctioning and as soon as we figure it out we'll get more pics up. Feast your eyes upon his glorious babyness. ;)

Born 1/28/2010 at 8:41AM 7 pounds 5.8 ounces, 20 inches long, and perfect in every way.



Burke Abraam Grater with his namesake Abraam Sant.
Hi Uncle Abe, I'm giving you my best Popeye impression.


I am so happy to meet my Grandma Madelyn!






Click any picture to make it larger.

6 comments:

  1. Yah, he's here!!! And he is beautiful!! I love his name. What a sweetie. Keep those pictures coming (when you are rested and healed of coarse!)

    So happy to hear he is here and healthy and that you are doing well. You must be in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very handsome! I can't wait to smell him, you know I love the smell of a new baby! He looks so sweet. You guys did a gret job. Glad all went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! thanks for posting the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome little guy! Beck is super excited for his new neighbor. Also, his room turned out awesome! Congrats, can't wait to meet him.
    Chris,Tessa, and Beck

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is awesome! I can't wait to hold him:) Love you guys! Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Rachel and Stu! The Peck family send you our best and look forward to meeting Sir Burke soon.
    Dianne Peck

    ReplyDelete