Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This Mother's Day was very special for me. Having a baby has brought a new perspective on life and the way that my Mom raised me. I look at Burke and see his tiny little feet and hands and it's hard to believe that I was once that small, in my Mom's arms too. I love my Mom. And I LOVE being a Mom. I wake up every day and go to bed every night with the thought that I am the luckiest woman in the world, cause I get to spend all my time with our little monkey and making our house a home. Stu, you've made this possible and I want to shout how wonderful you are from a mountain top! But I'm not on a mountain and all I have is this blog. :) (that's from the movie Anchorman). So I'll say it now...Stu, I love you with all of my heart. You are the best thing that has every happened to me and I LOVE being married to you!!

Stu went out of his way to have Mother's Day be very special for me. He got me a bunch of beautiful flowers to fill our pots with, and while I planted and watered, he and Burke followed me around chatting. Then he got us a very delicious take-out dinner from the Outback Steakhouse. Yummy!

First time in a swing.

Burke's Drunken look

Mommy and Baby Boy on their first Mother's Day!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, one day late! It is pretty awesome to know how lucky you are :) Burke is so perfect & totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! Happy Mother's Day to you too!! How's your little Henry? I want to see more pics of him.

    ReplyDelete