Thursday, May 13, 2010

Laundry Perch and Bumbo

After Burke stopped sleeping in his bassinet, we moved it to the laundry room so he can lay nearby me while I do laundry. As you can see, it also happens to be a perfect place to stash Stu's ironing pile. :) Lately, Burke is much happier sitting up. So...I stuck his Bumbo seat in there and he loves being able to sit upright and check out what Mom is doing.

Burke helping Mom do laundry. :)

Stu came home for lunch today - what a treat! - and we were playing with Burke in his Bumbo. Here are a few pictures. Burke smiles and chuckles all day long now. It is the best!!

Ya... this is the face we get to look at every day! :)

What cute chubby feet!

3 comments:

  1. Burke is SO cute! I know I say it everytime I comment but he really is :) We love our Bumbo too, but poor Henry has to use his passed down pink Bumbo.
    That's so fun that Burke is laughing. Henry just started laughing last night. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad right now that I can't kiss Burke's chubby cheeks right now! what a doll, you guys are lucky you get to see him everyday! Miss you guys, love you all!

    ReplyDelete