Thursday, July 29, 2010

Life with 2 babies

No, we are NOT pregnant again. I just consider Simon our baby too. :) Yesterday, while Stu recovered on the couch from a horrible 2-day flu, I went on a walk with Simon and Burke. (I had the flu too, I just got better 1 day sooner - yuk!!) Our dog-son only made it about 1/2 way around the neighborhood, so I plopped him in the under carriage of the stroller. One of our neighbors stopped to tell me how cute he looked, and that I better get my 'two babies' home. :) Simon fits perfectly under there and seemed to enjoy it .... I'll have to remember that next time I go to the park.

2 comments:

  1. What the f*** Rachel, your title totally made me think you pregnant again! That's a pretty cute picture of the two munchkins in the stroller:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, I figured that title would take people off guard. Oops, my bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete