Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy 4th Anniversary to us!

Stu and I have been together for 4 LONG years! ;) But seriously, it's been the best years of our lives and even after all this time, we're still madly in love with each other. Stu is the best husband, father, partner, dog owner, worker, fixer-upper, and friend in the world! It's as simple as that. He is the man of my dreams and I am happy every day that we found each other. We are perfect for each other and LOVE being married. This anniversary was extra sweet because we have Burke too. Happy Anniversary Baby....I love you!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you!!!! Miss you all and hope to see you soon. So glad you guys found each other, it was destiny for sure. It was just meant to be and that's all I have to say about that!
    Darress
    PS:deleted the first comment to add my name in case you don't recognize nit4fun

    ReplyDelete