Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Calvin!

Happy Birthday to my brother Calvin!!! Calvin is such a hard worker, I've thought that for years. I remember thinking how cool it was that he was so responsible in his last job (I can't remember the name of the company) he would get up at like 5 in the morning and work all day...for years, or however long it was that he worked there. And now I watch how hard he works at Santek. I respect his work ethics. I think he is so handsome and one of the funniest, coolest guys I know. He is so good at the guitar and such a good uncle to Burke. I love watching them together. Plus I love the name Calvin. You are the best Cal and I am so glad that you are my brother. I love talking to you and spending time with you. Happy 26th bro!!

No comments:

Post a Comment